Office to rentTwo New Century Place, Queens Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
4,541 sq. ft.
- 4,541 sq ft (421 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- The property is a minute's walk from the Oracle Shopping Centre and a 7 minute walk from the train station
- High quality office building providing newly refurbished office space on ground and first floors
- Full accessed raised floors
- Four pipe fan coil air conditioning
- Excellent car parking ratio of 1:505 sq ft (9 spaces)
Two New Century Place is a landmark office building prominently located in Reading town centre on Queen's Road. The property is a minute's walk from The Oracle shopping centre and a 7 minute walk from the train station, which provides frequent services to London Paddington (journey time approximately 25 minutes). The property boasts an excellent town centre car parking ratio of 1:505 sq ft and the Queen's Road public car park is located opposite the building.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62794616.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference TwoNewCenturyPlace. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.