Light Industrial to rentMount Street Industrial Estate, Nechells, Birmingham
4,556–9,000 sq. ft.
- 4,556 sq ft (423 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business, B2 General Industrial and B8 Storage and Distribution
- Gas fired and electric heating
- 4.2-5.17m eave height
- Allocated parking
- Secure with fencing
Mount Street is located approximately ½ a mile from
Junction 6 of the M6 and approximately 2 miles north of
Birmingham city centre. The A47 Heartland Parkway is
accessed via the A5127 providing excellent access into the
The units form two terraced blocks and are of clear span
concrete or steel frame construction with part brick/profile
metal clad elevations. In addition to the warehouse,
the properties include integral office accommodation.
The estate is secured by way of a palisade fence enclosing
the whole estate.
• Separate personnel entrance
• 4.2 - 5.17m minimum eaves height
• 2 WC's
• Gas fired and electric central heating
• Allocated parking
• Refurbished to a high standard
The units are available on new flexible leases on a Full
Repairing and Insuring basis with terms to be agreed.
For verification of the current business rates, interested
parties are advised to contact the local authority.
A service charge is levied for the upkeep and
maintenance of the common areas. Further details are
available upon request.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs
incurred in this transaction.
All figures quoted are exclusive of VAT, which is applicable
on all IPIF Estates.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE RATING
EPC's are available on request.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62796635.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MountStreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by KWB, Birmingham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.