|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (358 days ago)|
- Three Bedroom Town House
- Offered Furnished
- Own Entrance leading into Hallway with beautiful original stone staircase
- Large Open plan Kitchen with integrated appliances and Dining area
- Good sized Living area with solid oak floors
- Stairs leading to first floor
- Double sized Bedroom furnished as Home Office
- Double sized second Bedroom
- Main Family Bathroom with toilet, sink and Bath with shower over
- 2nd Floor with Large Master Bedroom with beautiful original feature window with walk in wet room
Park Estates are delighted to offer for Let this beautifully renovated three bedroom town house situated in the sought after Lilly May Mews development set in the former Belvidere Baptist Church built in 1861. The property has its own private entrance leading into Hallway with original stone staircase leading through into a large open plan Kitchen with integrated appliances including fridge/freezer, oven & hob, washing machine and dishwasher, Good sized Living area with solid Oak Floors, small tiled w.c on ground level, staircase leading to first floor with Two double Bedrooms, one is furnished as a home office, Main Family Bathroom with toilet, sink and Bath with shower over, staircase leading to 2nd floor Large Master Bedroom with stunning original feature window with a large walk in wet room with built in storage, toilet sink and shower.
The property has a secure off road parking space and private entrance
Gas Central heating and solar panelled water Heater
£75.00 Administration fee charged
£35.00 Car park fob Deposit
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 2LET-BELVEDERE2CCC. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park Estates , Aigburth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.