|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (572 days ago)|
- Semi-detached house
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Redecorated throughout
- New carpets
- Fantastic location
- Very popular catchment schools
- Enclosed garden
West Bridgford is an affluent and thriving suburb south of the River Trent in Nottingham. With a host of bars, restaurants, coffee shops and delis, this is one of the most popular, family friendly areas in Nottingham to live. As well as a number of independent eateries, you will also find chains such as M&S Simply Food, Carluccio`s, Pizza Express and Cafe Nero.
West Bridgford has two highly regarded comprehensive schools in the area as well as a number of primary schools.
It is a great base for reaching The Queens Medical Centre, Boots head office and Nottingham University. Nottingham Train station is only 2 miles away and there is an extremely regular bus service taking you straight into Nottingham city centre.
West Bridgford is also home to the famous Nottingham Forest and Notts County football grounds, Trent Bridge cricket ground and the National Watersports Centre.
* Semi-detached house
* Three bedrooms (2 dbl, 1 sgl)
* Two reception rooms
* Redecorated throughout
* New carpets
* Enclosed garden
* Close to Melton Road shops
* Walking distance to West Bridgford town centre
* Council Tax Band C
* EPC Rating E
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62797937.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 57ClumberRd. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royston & Lund Estate Agents, West Bridgford- Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.