|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (296 days ago)|
- Semi detached house
- Kitchen with cooker
- Gas/central heating, double glazing
- Energy rating to be confirmed
- AVAILABLE NOVEMBER
Two bedroom semi-detached property, located close to the town centre of Finedon, the property offers, gas central heating, double glazing, off street parking, for more information please contact our office on 01933 271683
Offered for to let is this very well priced two bedroom semi detached property in the heart of Finedon. The accommodation is in good order throughout
Rear Hallway: Entered via double glazed door, stairs rising to first floor with storage cupboard under, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, door to:
Lounge: Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, and two built in cupboards and shelves.
Kitchen: Double glazed window to rear, fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, stainless steel sink and drainer, part tiled walls, integral electric oven and gas hob with extractor over, space for white goods, boiler, radiator.
First Floor Landing: Access to loft, doors to:
Bedroom One: Two double glazed windows to front, three built in wardrobes and shelving.
Bedroom Two: Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bathroom: Panelled bath with shower over, w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, tiled splash backs, radiator, part wood panelled walls, extractor fan.
Front Garden: Laid to gravel and path to front, gated rear access.
Rear Garden: With high breeze block walls, paved patio and block paved area, raised decked seating area.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62798684.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2543K2922. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown - Lettings, Wellingborough - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.