|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (577 days ago)|
- FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE
- Superb Duplex Apartment, City Centre Location
- Large Lounge and Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms, En-suite & Bathroom
- Benefiting From Private Allocated Parking
**FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE** Superb Duplex Apartment situated by Avenham Park and within walking distance to the City Centre. With large lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, en-suite to master plus bathroom.
Benefitting from private parking, electric heating and entrance intercom. This stunning apartment is available immediately - call Farrell Heyworth now to arrange a viewing.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62799077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 103273R. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.