|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (357 days ago)|
- Beautifully presented throughout in excellent condition
- Recently refurbished to a high standard
- Large reception room with stylish open-plan kitchen
- Separate dining room and conservatory
- Bay-fronted master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Further generously sized second bedroom
- Smart bathroom suite with contemporary fittings
- Wonderful private lawn garden with patio area
LONG LET. Fabulous two bedroom lower ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering of a high standard of finish throughout with a private garden, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead.
Priory Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of West Hampstead, South Hampstead and St John's Wood.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1003007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West Hampstead.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.