|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (39 days ago)|
- Quiet Cul-de Sac location
- Ground floor
- Spacious living accomodation
- Energy Rating C
- Excellent standard throughout
- A must see property !
A rare opportunity to let a lovely well maintained ground floor flat in a popular residential area of Marton, within walking distance of local pubs and shops.
This well maintained ground floor flat is situated in a popular residential area of Marton.
When approaching this property you will find it tucked away in a corner of a quiet cul-de-sac, entrance is through a upvc double glazed door giving access to a hallway
The living room is light and airy and a great size, it has easy to care for laminate flooring and is connected directly to the kitchen were there is a range of light wood effect wall and floor units and has the use of an electric cooker if desired.
The main bedroom is a large double, second bedroom is a single, both recently painted in light, neutral complimentary shades which is the theme running throughout the property.
The bathroom is bright and fresh looking with a white, modern bathroom suite and electric shower over the bath, wet areas are tiled to compliment the finished look.
Externally there is a front lawn and plenty of parking space.
This property is sure to cause much interest please call NOW to book a viewing !
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62802602.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P1306H5622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison - Lettings, Marton - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.