|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (74 days ago)|
- EPC Rating- E
- Four double bedrooms
- Beautiful location
- Country style kitchen
- Driveway and garage
- Lovely gardens
- Aga style cooker
- Utility room
- Dining room
- Available now
Connells are pleased to present a beautiful detached character cottage situated in the village of Kimpton.
Available now 2016.
Connells are pleased to present a beautiful detached cottage situated in the village of Kimpton.
This character property comprises a kitchen/breakfast room with doors leading onto a lovely courtyard, perfect for summer BBQ’s, a cosy living room with a wood burner and a separate dining room. On the ground floor there is also a utility room and cloakroom with shower over bath.
The first floor is split into two parts with two double bedrooms having access from the living room, benefiting from a fitted wardrobe. There is a second flight of stairs rising from the kitchen to landing which provides access to two further double bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside there is a gorgeous lawn surrounded by a range of flowers and plants. This beautiful family home also offers a driveway and a garage.
The Village of Kimpton is situated west of Andover and is close proximity of Tidworth and Fyfield. Andover train station is a 15 minute drive from the property and approximately 5 minutes from the A303. There are plenty of local pubs and restaurants nearby and South of Kimpton there is Thruxton circuit.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62803016.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2209I2717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells Lettings, Andover.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.