|Added on Rightmove:||20 December 2016 (31 days ago)|
- EPC RATING: C
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PREMIER LOCATION
- TOWN HOUSE
- LONG TERM LET
- THREE SPACIOUS DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
**AVAILABLE NOW** **TWO ENSUITE BATHROOMS** **GORGEOUS FAMILY HOME**
Get it while you can! Tamworth Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer this spacious three bedroom Town House available Mid December. Offering clean and bright décor, high specification fixtures and fittings this property is not to be missed. Set in this sought after cul-de-sac location in the popular area of Dosthill
Ground floor entrance leading to:-
Downstairs shower room, ground floor lounge/dining area with UPVC glazed doors to garden and stairs to:-
Open plan kitchen/dining area, third bedroom and double glazed UPVC doors to first floor secure balcony and stairs to:-
Two double bedrooms both with private modern fitted ensuite bathrooms.
This property is available from December 2016 and will have lots of interest, so please call James or Reece immediately on 01827 66400 now to avoid delay!
Tenants will be required to pay application fees and deposit, both of which should be checked with Tamworth Burchell Edwards when enquiring.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62804303.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P2698K1828. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.