|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 November 2016 (529 days ago)|
- COTTAGE 1755 CIRCA
- Dining room with brick flooring- inglenook fireplace with led down lights
- Cottage bathroom reclaimed brick flooring, Marble fired earth basin
- Corridor to conservatory with reclaimed brick flooring and under floor heating, custom wardrobe and cupboard
- Bedroom one and two with oak flooring(one with double bed and one with single with pull out Laura Ashley.
- Red brick flooring in studio with sofa bed. Under floor heating Bathroom - Utility room.
- Childrens play house
- Electric gates to enter property
- Parking for 5 cars
FEES: (Inc. VAT) Referencing/admin: £300.00 per tenancy. Guarantor £100.00.Holding Fee: (Becomes first months rent) payable after satisfactory references have been received. Deposit one and a half months rent, two months if pets are acceptable, payable at the start of tenancy. Renewal of Tenancy Agreement £102. Check out: £180 payable at end of tenancy.
Old meets New. 1755 circa chocolate box cottage enhanced by contemporary barn extension with high specification finish incorporating a balance blend of modern and period features. Situated in the sought after village of Ickwell. EPC TBC Early viewing advised
Unique five bedroom family home. EPC Rating TBC
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2061543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country Properties, Shefford.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.