|Added on Rightmove:||28 October 2016 (415 days ago)|
- Stunning four bedroom semi-detached house
- Exceptional fitted kitchen with bi-fold doors to garden
- Reception room with lovely bay windows and feature fireplace
- Expansive master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Three further large double bedrooms, bathroom and WC
- Lovely private garden
- Good-sized basement with plenty of storage space
- Off-street parking
SHORT LET. Beautifully presented throughout this stunning four bedroom house is generously arranged over three floors and boasts an exceptional kitchen with space-to-dine, four large double bedrooms and a lovely private garden.
Glenluce Road is situated in a much sought-after location close to the amenities and transport links of Vanbrugh Park and Blackheath with Westcombe Park Station close by. There are a number of excellent schools within easy reach as well as Greenwich Park.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 1002913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Blackheath.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.