|Reduced on Rightmove:||22 February 2017 (269 days ago)|
- Available Now
- Period Features Throughout
- Decorated to a High Standard
- Beautifully Maintained Garden
- Fully Fitted Utility Room
- Two Bathrooms
- Quiet Residential Area
- EPC Rating E
Bright and airy newly refurbished three bedroom period house.
Boasting a wealth of original features throughout, including stripped floorboards to the reception room, feature fireplaces and brand new carpets to the bedrooms and stairway. The property also benefits from a generous kitchen to include appliances with space for dining, three double bedrooms, fitted wardrobes to the master, and a family bathroom. To the ground floor there is a fully fitted and functional utility room to include washing machine and dryer, a walk in shower and WC.
Further benefits include a large well maintained private garden and free street parking. Within walking distance to Charlton Station and good bus links to North Greenwich for Jubilee or Woolwich for City Airport, Woolwich Ferry and DLR.
This property is available now and is offered unfurnished.
Within Catchment for OFSTED rated 'good' and 'outstanding' schools in the area!
Council Tax Band D
EPC Rating E
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P203777. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John Payne, Blackheath Standard.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.