|Added on Rightmove:||29 October 2016 (541 days ago)|
- Close to Richmond Bridge and St Margarets
- Stunning one bedroom conversion
- Gorgeous bathroom
- Beautiful period features
- Great condition throughout
- EPC rating D
Just around the corner from Richmond Bridge and also St Margarets village and Marble Hill park you really are spoilt for choice as to where to go for your morning coffee, spend your weekends swanning around Richmond spending all of that hard earned cash in the many shops, bars and restaurants or just relaxing in the park surrounded by plenty of open green space. This first thing you see when you walk into the reception room is the gorgeous exposed brick wall feature fireplace, just off of the living room is the kitchen with integrated appliances and heading back through to the great sized double bedroom that has plenty of built in wardrobes and the stunning bathroom with a stand alone roll top bath and separate shower cubicle.
Chase Buchanan are bonded members of ARLA (Association of Residential Letting Agents).
Property ref: 121_323_3409765
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62818184.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3409765. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, St Margarets & East Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.