|Reduced on Rightmove:||10 November 2016 (375 days ago)|
Hello & thank you for reading our ad. This is a luxury flat, near Station, quite new, with adjacent private parking space, under floor heating, stunning bathroom with large walk-in shower, fully appointed kitchen and large living / dining area. Available part-furnished NOW.
* Short walk to Teddington Station (Waterloo), town centre and Bushy Park (royal park with lakes and deer)
* Luxury, recently built, ground floor apartment
* In upmarket modern development
* Private parking space
* Bike shed
* Under floor heating
* Spacious living area with French doors leading to private parking space
* Plenty of space for dining table as shown
* Bedroom with full wall of built-in wardrobes
* EPC 82 out of a potential 82 so the apartment could not be made any more energy efficient than it is.
Available Mid December, part furnished (i.e. bring your own bed)
We are a small local, friendly, local independent agency, not a chain.
Thank you again for reading and please call or email us NOW to arrange to view.
David and Suzanne
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62819996.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference RL0452. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tenant Finder, St. Margarets, Twickenham.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.