|Reduced on Rightmove:||13 June 2017 (159 days ago)|
- Eighth floor apartment
- Refurbished to a high standard
- Close to train station & town centre
- Two double bedrooms
- Ideal for professionals
- Lift access
This amazing eighth floor two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to a high standard and won’t be on the rental market for long. Call now to arrange your viewing on 01827 66400.
Get it whilst you can! We are pleased to offer this newly refurbished 2 bedroomed apartment that benefits from lift access and allocated parking, which is available now. Offering clean and bright décor, high specification fixtures and fittings this property is not to be missed. Set in a convenient, near to town centre location, this property is ideal for all.
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
The balcony is spacious with faux grass area and gives great views of the town.
With a bathroom, electric shower, W/C and modern sink basin the bathroom is beautifully finish and spacious.
The second bedroom is a double with neutral decorated with modern dark grey carpet and a UPVC window.
The master bedroom is a double with neutral decorated with modern dark grey carpet and a UPVC window.
Close to the town centre this apartment is ideal for professionals. The property also benefits from allocated parking.
Finish to a high standard the kitchen is neutral and modern with plenty of storage.
The lounge area is spacious and modern. With a feature electric fire to add a homely feel.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62821334.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference P4884K4024. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Tamworth.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.