|Added on Rightmove:||30 October 2016 (482 days ago)|
- High quality barn conversion
- 1 double bedroom
- Fully furnished
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Character features
- Onsite Gigaclear broadband
- Pretty garden & off road parking
- Quiet rural location
- Ideal rental property for a long let
- To view call us today on 01285 648118
A HIGH QUALITY barn conversion within the grounds of a larger country house to the edge of the delightful village of Chedworth. With the added benefit of onsite SUPERFAST BROADBAND, the split level FULLY FURNISHED property blends beautiful surroundings, character features & stylish accommodation comprising a LARGE OPEN PLAN beamed room divided into sitting room (with woodburner), dining area & kitchen space.
The FULLY FITTED kitchen includes cooker, integrated dishwasher & fridge/freezer, whilst on the lower level is a good sized DOUBLE BEDROOM alongside a bathroom with modern suite & SHOWER. Ladder stairs leading from the living area opens to an ATTIC STUDY area or perhaps guest bedroom ?
Externally the beautiful barn conversion enjoys an EASY MAINTENANCE LAWNED GARDEN as well as OFF ROAD PARKING. Chedworth is a popular village c. 7 miles north of Cirencester enjoying a THRIVING LOCAL COMMUNITY via the village hall, Seven Tuns pub, junior school, Church & farm s
Bedroom 1 - 18'05 x 12'0 -
Reception 1 - open plan -
Kitchen - with appliances -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62828477.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26602178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Allen & Innocent, Cirencester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.