Office to rentTudor Road, Reading, Berkshire, RG1
5,975–16,535 sq. ft.
- 5,975 sq ft (555 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business
- Located adjacent to Reading railway station and is 3.4 miles from M4.
- Last remaining floor within this comprehensively refurbished Grade A office building
- Fully accessible raised floors
- New air conditioning system
- 10 on-site secure car parking
- EPC B(47)
Phoenix offers a high quality HQ office building that has been newly refurbished, totalling 51,780 sq ft (4,810 sq m). The property is arranged over ground and five upper floors, and has an impressive double height reception area with three 10 person passenger lifts. Located on Station Hill, Phoenix is located just 100 metres from the train station. The train station provides frequent rail services to London Paddington (journey time 29 minutes) and RailAir provides a coach service to Heathrow Airport(journey time 45 minutes). The property is also within 50 metres of Caversham Road (the major inner distribution road), which provides a rapid link to and from the M4 motorway.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62837573.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference Phoenix. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lambert Smith Hampton Group Limited, Reading.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.