|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (385 days ago)|
- SPACIOUS, HISTORIC HOUSE IN THE HEART OF CAERLEON VILLAGE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM
- FITTED KITCHEN
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- PARTIAL uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS COMBINATION CENTRAL HEATING
- PLEASANT REAR COURTYARD GARDEN
- EXCELLENT SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- SUPERB, CONVENIENT VILLAGE LOCATION
Superbly located in the heart of Caerleon Village. Spacious historic house offering THREE BEDROOM cottage style accommodation. Excellent school catchment. uPVC double glazing and gas combination central heating. Small rear garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62838077.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7081725. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crook & Blight, Newport.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.