|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||07 November 2016 (378 days ago)|
- Two Bedroom Terraced House
- Good Sized Lounge
- Shaker Style Kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Outside Space
- On Street Parking
- Great Village Location with Excellent for Commuting
- Strictly No Housing Benefits or Pets
- AVAILABLE NOW
PROPERTY DESCRIPTION A fabulous through terrace in excellent order throughout, situated in Micklefield.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hall, spacious lounge with feature fireplace which is the original brick, original exposed beams to ceiling and solid wood floor. Modern fitted kitchen with electric oven and gas hob, washer, tiled floor, storage room off kitchen and access to the rear courtyard with countryside views.
Upstairs there are two good sized bedrooms, one with laminate flooring and one with original stripped floorboards. The bathroom has a three piece suite, shower over bath and has trendy black and white tiled floor and part tiled walls.
The property benefits from UPVC windows and doors throughout and gas central heating.
The following Tenant Application Fees will apply:
Administration Fee: £200 per tenancy
Credit Referencing Fee: £70 per person
Company Referencing Fee: £100 per company
Guarantor Fee (if applicable): £70 per guarantor
Tenancy Renewal Fee: £50
All fees quoted above include Value Added Tax. Other fees may also apply depending on individual circumstances.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100851001557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Garforth - Lettings & Sales.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.