|Reduced on Rightmove:||18 November 2016 (520 days ago)|
- FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE
- Two Bedrooms with En Suite to Master
- Open Plan Living
- Allocated Parking for One Car
- Electric Heating
- Popular location for working professionals
- Walking distance from city centre
** FIRST MONTH RENT HALF PRICE **
1st floor apartment located just a stones throw away from the city centre and offering modern accommodation throughout as well as off road parking making this ideal for any modern day professional or professionals alike!
Accommodation includes open plan lounge with Juliet balcony and fitted kitchen with built in oven and hob with extractor hood, integrated fridge and washer, two double bedrooms with en suite to master and separate three piece family bathroom comprising hand wash basin, WC and panel bath.
Double glazed and electric heating throughout. Telecom security entrance system. Allocated parking space for one car.
The property is served well by local amenities and transport links as well as easy access to M6 motorway network.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62839223.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000200093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Preston.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.