|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (597 days ago)|
- Substantial Penthouse Apartment
- Short walk to station & town centre
- Two double bedrooms, en-suite
- Off road allocated parking
Ideally situated for the town centre and railway station is this beautifully presented second floor apartment. The accommodation is double glazed and gas centrally heated and briefly comprises: Hall, living room, open plan re-fitted kitchen with appliances, two double bedrooms, en-suite shower room and family bathroom. There is also allocated off road parking. The property is unfurnished and will be available from early December. EPC Rating B.
Property ref: 121_133_3604546
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62842625.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 3604546. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams & Jones Estate Agents, Market Harborough.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.