|Reduced on Rightmove:||12 December 2016 (368 days ago)|
- Stunning two bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Modern development benefiting from lift access
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with contemporary decor
- Features sleek kitchen space with integrated appliances
- Stylish master bedroom with smart en suite bathroom
- Boasts a sought-after location in Covent Garden
SHORT LET. Affording contemporary interiors combined with spacious accommodation throughout this superb two bedroom flat boasts a desirble location in Covent Garden.
Occupying a prime position on Shaftesbury Avenue offering a wide variety of fashionable shops, bars and restaurants with excellent transport links moments away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002699. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.