|Reduced on Rightmove:||05 December 2016 (49 days ago)|
- Fabulous one bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Beautiful period building with an excellent location
- Reception room with fireplace and large windows
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with Smeg fridge
- Double bedroom with fireplace
- Chic shower room with storage cupboard
- Beautifully presented with neutral décor and wood floors
Full descriptionSHORT LET. This elegant one bedroom first floor flat provides bright interiors and smart décor, all located moments from the amenities of Grays Inn Road.
Guilford Street is within easy reach of famous Covent Garden, with underground station Russell Square (Piccadilly Line).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 1002801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West End.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.