|Added on Rightmove:||22 March 2018 (60 days ago)|
- Superb detached house
- Large dual aspect lounge
- Well proportioned kitchen and seperate dining room
- Five bedrooms over two floors
- Shower room and WC to ground floor
- Family bathroom to first floor
- Ample off road parking
- Large gardens
- Available now
On the ground floor there is a large sitting room with a double aspect, and French doors opening onto the pretty gardens. It has a woodburning stove, exposed wooden floorboards and an abundance of natural light, creating a highly agreeable living space in which to relax. There is also an office with wooden parquet flooring, while the kitchen is fitted with attractive cream units and a built-in oven and hob.
There are five bedrooms spread over the ground and first floor, each well-proportioned. There is a family bathroom on the first floor, plus a shower room and cloakroom on the ground floor.
The Westlands Estate is a private development on the shores of Chichester Harbour, just inland from the coast and lying within a protected Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
The area is ideal for sailing enthusiasts, with the provision for boats to be launched from the Westlands slipway, while moorings are available
nearby in Chichester Marina and Birdham Pool. The Harbour Conservancy provide a secure store cabin for outboard engines and equipment together with chained boat storage outside at Westlands.
There is immediate access onto the harbour path which encircles the entire harbour and onwards east and west providing a wonderful location for keen walkers.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000462853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore Lettings, Chichester.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.