Retail Property (high street) to rentHeath Street, London
£22,000 pa| £1,833 pcm
- Rare High Street Lease for Sale
- Highly Saught After Location
- High Footfall
- Premium - £40,000
This rarely available A1 retail property is located in a prime position on Heath Street, Hampstead.The property is currently trading as a multiple dry cleaning business.This boutique retail premises has a Net Internal Area of 35m2 (384ft2) Approx. The total ground floor 14.7m2 (158ft2) approx and a basement that has a Total Area of 21m2 (226ft2) Approx. The property further benefits from an additional storage area in the basement and WC.
- Within easy access of Belsize Park, Camden Town, Kentish Town, Finchley and surrounding areas.
- Situated in a prime position on Heath Street with a short walk to Hampstead Station.
- Access to major road networks including the North Circular, A1 and A1000.
Local High Street:
Also present in Hampstead are multiple retailers such as Pizza Express, Barclays Bank, Gap, Boots and Zara Home with a number of sole traders based within the shopping parade serving the local community.
Lease:Assignment of 10 year lease (started 2014) with a break clause in the 5th year.
Business Rates:Interested parties are invited to make their own investigation as to the rates they would pay and whether a small business discount or rate relief may be applied.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 7295309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Chase, Barnet.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.