|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (389 days ago)|
- Student Let for 2017/2018 Academic Year
- Walking distance to Salford University Fredrick Road campus
- Close to Media City/Salford Quays
- Set over three floors
- All good sized bedrooms
- Burglar alarm
- Great access to public transport links
- Located just off Regents Road
- Close to retail park and supermarkets
A terraced house located in Salford is offered for rent fully furnished for the academic year. The property is conveniently located a short walk to Salford University and Hope hospital. Public transport links are also within walking distance to commute in and around the city as are local shops and supermarkets.
To the ground floor there is a separate kitchen with gas oven and hob, fridge freezer and washing machine, a separate lounge area and the first of the bedrooms.
To the first floor is the bathroom suite with bath, WC and wash basin and also another two bedrooms fully equipped with double beds and free standing furniture.
To the second floor is the final bedroom again fully furnished with a double bed and free standing furniture.
The house benefits from being fully furnished throughout and a burglar alarm. Manchester city centre is within easy reach via public transport.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62846300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-5004. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.