|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (595 days ago)|
- 15 minutes walking distance to Universities
- Set over three floors
- Four double bedrooms
- Bathroom plus two en-suites
- Fully furnished throughout
- Spacious separate lounge
- Separate kitchen/dining area
- uPVC double glazing
- Secure garage plus off road parking
A well presented modern town house located within Grove Village is offer for rent fully furnished for the academic year.
The property is located approximately 15 minutes walk from the universities and approximately 10 minutes walk from the Manchester Royal Infirmary. Public transport is also within walking distance to commute in and around the city as are local shops and supermarkets.
To the ground floor is a open plan dining kitchen with patio doors to the rear garden, a separate WC and secure garage.
To the first floor there is a large lounge with large windows to the front aspect, a double bedroom with an en-suite and storage space.
To the second floor are a further three double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and also the main bathroom with over head shower, wash basin and WC.
The property comes fully furnished to a high standard, fully double glazed and also benefits from off road parking.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62846333.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-7159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.