|Added on Rightmove:||21 December 2016 (429 days ago)|
- Largest 1 bedroom in the development
- 0.2 miles from Chancery lane and Temple Stations
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Beautifully maintained communal gardens.
- Furnished to very high standard
- Private Terrace
Don't go anywhere before you've seen this incredibly spacious one bedroom apartment in St Dunstans Court just off of the famous Fleet Street. The apartment itself offers superb living space with a huge open plan kitchen and reception room complemented by 3 sets of double doors opening onto a private terrace allowing lots of natural light to fill the room. The large double bedroom, with built-in wardrobes also gives you access to the private terrace. The bathroom comes with high spec fittings with a massive open shower. Fully furnished to a high end standard, you can enjoy coming home to relax in style. Not only that, but you can also reap the benefits of having an onsite gym, lounge area and a private bar. Your security is well tendered with a 24 hour concierge at your service. If you like to take your relaxation outside, there are communal gardens that surround the development which are exclusive to residents only. With this being the only available flat in this luxurious development, don't waste any time and give us a call!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 12938. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Westminster- lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.