|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (542 days ago)|
- Four double bedrooms
- Bathroom plus en-suite
- Separate downstairs WC
- Three story modern Town House
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Walking distance to Uni's
- Fully furnished
- uPVC double glazed windows
- Large rear garden
- On-street parking
A well presented modern town house located within Grove Village is offered for rent fully furnished for the academic year. The property is conveniently located within walking distance to the universities and Manchester Royal Infirmary. Public transport is also within walking distance to commute in and around the city, as are local shops and supermarkets.
To the ground floor is a spacious open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a separate WC and patio doors which lead to the rear garden.
To the first floor there is a storage cupboard and two of the double bedrooms which are fully carpeted and have double beds and wardrobes.
To the second floor are a further two double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room and also the main bathroom with over head shower, wash basin and WC.
The property is fully furnished to a high standard, fully double glazed and on street parking is available on a first come first serve basis.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62846675.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-1033. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.