|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (569 days ago)|
- Student Let for 2017/2018 Academic Year
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Second floor apartment
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen
- Short walk to Uni's
- Opposite Oxford Road station
- Situated above Sainsbury's
- 24hr Concierge service
- Fully furnished
- Fob and intercom entry system
A purpose built contemporary second floor apartment situated above Sainsbury’s which overlooks the Palace Theatre on Oxford Road. Both the Manchester universities are within walking distance as are trendy bars, restaurants and a variety of shops and public transport links.
Through the timber apartment door the entrance hall way features white walls which compliment the light coloured laminate flooring and there is also a storage room housing the washing machine.
Off the hall way is the spacious open plan living area with an integrated kitchen inc an electric oven and hob, extractor fan, fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The bedroom is fully equipped with a double bed, built in wardrobe and bedside cabinets. A large double glazed window lets in plenty of natural light.
The bathroom has a wall mounted mirror and a heated towel rail, a white three piece suite with an over head shower, shower screen and tiled flooring.
The communal areas are very well maintained and the development also benefits from a 24 hour concierge service, fob entry and intercom system and lift access to all floors and communal gardens.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62847353.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-2281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.