|Reduced on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (389 days ago)|
- Paddinton Location
- Two Double Bedrooms and One Single
- Spacious Front & Rear Gardens
- Drive-Way Parking
- Fridge Freezer & Integrated Cooker
- Two Large Reception Rooms
Located just one mile from the bustling Warrington Town Centre. This sought after area benefits from local amenities such as a Sainsbury's Superstore and St Elphins Park Local schools include St Elphins Church of England Primary and Cardinal Newman Catholic High School. This area is ideally located for local transport links including easy access to the M62 motorway and Warrington Central & Bank Quay Train Stations are close.
The property is located in a cosy small cul-de-sac in Paddinton and benefits from off road parking with plentiful front and rear gardens. This modern yet cosy style semi-detached benefits from two reception rooms, hallway, quality new refurb kitchen with plenty of space for a dining section. To the upstairs of the property is the modern refurbished family bathroom with overhead shower. two large bedrooms with integrated wardrobes and one single room also benefiting from a integrated wardrobe.
Available on an immediate basis. Call today to secure your viewing as this property won't be here for long.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000409045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Warrington Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.