3 bedroom property to rentWaverley Drive, Glenrothes, KY6
|Added on Rightmove:||31 October 2016 (537 days ago)|
- Well Proportioned Family Home
- Sought After Area Of Caskieberran
- LLRN 202858/250/10490
- ENERGY RATING D
- Bright Lounge
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Shower And Bath
- Rear Enclosed Garden
- Viewing Recommended
* AVAILABLE MID DECEMBER
* TERRACED FAMILY HOME
* POPULAR CASKIEBERRAN LOCATION
* SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
* DINING KITCHEN
* 2 DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND 1 FURTHER BEDROOM
* FAMILY BATHROOM WITH SHOWER OVER BATH
* ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This 3 bed mid terraced family home is located in the Caskiberran area of Glenrothes close to the local primary school and amenities. Property comprises of a bright living room, spacious kitchen/diner, 3 bedrooms, family bathroom with shower over bath and benefiting from gas central heating, double glazing and an enclosed rear garden. LLRN202858/250/10490 Energy Rating D
Genourously proportioned family home in the popular Caskieberran area of Glenrothes. This is situated close to the local primary school and amenities. Early viewing is recommended.
Kitchen / Diner
Stairs To Upper Level
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62850020.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 420528389283_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Glenrothes.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.