|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (551 days ago)|
- A spacious first floor executive apartment
- Located in an exclusive development in the heart of Clapham Old Town
- Finished to the highest specification
- Spacious open plan reception room with a dining area and a fully integrated kitchen
- Under floor heating
- Generous double bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Stylish bathroom
- Additional storage
- Moments of Clapham High Street and Clapham Common Underground
- Near the green open spaces of Clapham Common
A spacious first floor executive apartment located in this exclusive development in the heart of Clapham Old Town. The property has been finished to the highest specification and offers stylish and contemporary living. The accommodation comprises of a hall way, a spacious open plan reception room with a dining area and a fully integrated kitchen, under floor heating, a generous double bedroom with built in wardrobes, a stylish bathroom and additional storage. The flat is situated within moments of Clapham High Street, Clapham Common Underground and the green open spaces of Clapham Common, as well as the amenities of Clapham Old Town with all of its cafes, bars, restaurants and boutique shops. Available immediately, un/furnished. Energy Rating: B.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CCM110280_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Clapham Common & Brixton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.