|Reduced on Rightmove:||15 November 2016 (225 days ago)|
- Spacious Four bedroom family home set on three levels
- Quiet cul de sac location with private rear paved garden area
- Ground floor integral garage, shower room,bedroom/study and utility room
- First floor spacious lounge, dining room and moden fitted kitchen
- Second floor three bedrooms and family bathroom
- Fitted wardrobes to main bedroom and en suite shower room
- Excellent decorative order throughout
- Within easy walking of Wakefield City Centre
- Close to local amenities
- Good transport links to motorway networks
Spacious four bedroom family house situated in a quiet cul de sac within easy walking distance of Wakefield City Centre.
The property benefits from a private driveway leading to integral garage and rear paved garden area.
On the ground floor is a shower room, bedroom/study and utility rom giving access to garden.
The first floor consists of a spacious lounge with feature fireplace, dining area and modern fitted kitchen.
On the second floor are three further good sized bedrooms and house bathroom.
The main bedroom has fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room.
The property is in excellent decorative order throughout with UPVC double glazing, central heating and combi boiler.
Located close to all local amenities and has good transport links to the motorway network.
My Online Estate Agent is the vendor's agent for this property. Whilst every effort is made to ensure its accuracy the matters referred to in this description should be independently verified by prospective purchasers or tenants. Your conveyancer is legally responsible for ensuring any purchase agreement fully protects your position. Please inform us if you become aware of any information being inaccurate.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Property reference 0005408. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by My Online Estate Agent, National.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.