|Reduced on Rightmove:||14 December 2016 (528 days ago)|
- 4 Bedroom Town House To Let
- F'Freezer/ D'Washer/ Washer
- Conservatory/ Balcony/ Garage
- Gas CH/ Double Glazing/ Garden
- EPC RATING C
- No DSS/Students/Smokers
- Available To Rent January 2017
Ideal for both the professional couple or family is this well presented four bed townhouse offered for let UNFURNISHED and having gas central heating, double glazing, driveway, garage, three bathrooms and rear garden. Currently having a stair lift which can be removed if required, the property briefly comprises; to the ground floor: entrance hall, bedroom four with en-suite, utility room and conservatory; to the first floor: landing, lounge with balcony to the front, dining kitchen with balcony to the rear and guest WC; to the second floor: landing, bedroom one with en-suite, further bedrooms and house bathroom with shower facilities. Externally there is paved garden to the rear with attractive planted borders and a further small garden to the front with blocked paved driveway, this leads to a single integral garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62854643.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference MTL090530_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.