|Furnishing:||Furnished or unfurnished, landlord is flexible|
|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (354 days ago)|
- Smart family home located in Ayton
- Great size living space with three reception rooms
- Great for commuting to Durham/Newcastle
- Fully fitted kitchen inc appliances
- Modern refurbished family bathroom
- En-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Garage & driveway for two cars
- Quiet cul de sac location
- A great family home
A superbly presented home in the popular Village of Ayton. This location is one of the best in Washington due to its great access to the region. Commuters will love the ease of which they can connect with the A1 which is virtually a slip road away from the estate. The A19 is only a few minutes drive away. The estate also has excellent transport routes in and out of the area linking it with The Galleries, Sunderland, Chester Le Street and Newcastle.
Property briefly comprises entrance porch leading into the lounge/dining area, a great space for families. The lounge area has a white marble fire surround and gas fire which creates a great focal point.
The kitchen has a great range of wall and floor units, appliances include electric cooker, fridge freezer, slimline dishwasher, gas hob and oven. A great benefit to the ground floor is the utility room ideal for washing machine and laundry.
Via double doors from the dining room you will find a conservatory which overlooks the rear garden. A great space for relaxing away from the family lounge.
To the first floor there are four bedrooms. The master bedroom is double room with an en suite shower room and has plenty of fitted wardrobes and drawers.
Bedroom two and three are also a double room with fitted wardrobes and bedroom four is single size room.
Family bathroom has modern upvc clad to walls creating a fresh and modern room with white bathroom suite and shower over bath.
Externally this property has a single garage and driveway for two cars, lawns and matures shrubs to borders front & rear.
This lovely home is well presented and great for families.
Call today to avoid dissappointment!
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62857130.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000198934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Washington.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.