|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (571 days ago)|
- Student Let for 2017/2018 Academic Year
- Three piece bathroom suite
- Modern terraced house
- Spacious open plan lounge/kitchen
- Walking distance to Uni's and hospitals
- Excellent access to public transport links
- En-suite to master bedrooms
- Seperate downstairs WC
- Rear garden
- fully furnished
A modern terraced house located within the popular Grove Village development. The property is fully furnished to a good standard. The house has easy access to both main universities and Manchester Royal Infirmary. Public transport is also within walking distance to commute in and around the city as are local shops and supermarkets.
To the ground floor is a large open plan lounge/kitchen area with patio doors which lead to the rear garden, under stairs storage and a separate WC.
To the first floor are the three bedrooms, the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite shower room. The main bathroom is part tiled with lino flooring and consists of bath with shower, WC and wash basin.
The property is fully furnished to a high standard, has fully double glazed uPVC windows and doors. On street parking is available for residents on a first come first serve basis.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62858294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-3211. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.