Retail Property (high street) to rent52 HOLMFIELD ROAD, BLACKPOOL, LANCASHIRE, FY2
Removed 1,328 sq. ft. | £8,500 pa| £708 pcm
- 1,328 sq ft (123 sq m)
- RETAIL UNIT SUITABLE FOR HAIRDRESSING, HEALTH & BEAUTY AND NAIL TREATMENTS
- MAY ALSO SUIT ALTERNATIVE USES - STPP
- OPEN PLAN & TREATMENT ROOMS
- BUSY TRADING LOCATION WITH PASSING TRADE
- WOULD SUIT AS AN INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- ALSO GOOD FOR AN OWNER OCCUPIER
- INTERNAL VIEWINGS RECOMMENDED
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer for rent this retail unit which has previously been used for a beauty salon. Subject to planning permission alternative uses may be suitable such as hair and beauty and additional associated business ventures
Internal viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this deceptively spacious ground floor unit. It comprises of a large open plan area with front reception and waiting area. To the rear of the unit are multiple single rooms ideal for health, beauty and nails treatments. There is also a rear kitchen.
Internal viewings are highly recommended by appointment through our office.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62858486.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 5112LH_1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duxburys Commercial, Lancashire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.