|Reduced on Rightmove:||29 December 2016 (237 days ago)|
- THREE BEDROOM TOWN HOUSE
- PART FURNISHED
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- LONG TERM LET AVAILABLE
- CALL NOW TO VIEW
*Three bedroom town house located in the popular area of Great Cambourne, Cambridge* *Close proximity to local schools, bus stop and amenities* *Three reception rooms including conservatory* *Off road parking* *Part Furnished* *Integrated appliances* *Enclosed rear garden* *Long term let available*
Available January 2017
Call now to view
Three bedroom town house located in the popular area of Great Cambourne, Cambridge. Within walking distance to bus stop, primary school and local shops and amenities.
The property comprises;
Entrance hall with solid wood flooring and storage cupboard.
Bedroom Three/Study - 10'9" x 8'3" (3.2m x 2.51m) with solid wood flooring.
Downstairs Shower room with W/C
Utility room including washing machine
Dining Room/Second reception room - 8'0" x 14'4" (2.44m x 4.37m) with solid wood flooring leading to:
Third Reception room/Conservatory - 10'6" x 12'0" (3.20m x 3.66m) with ceramic tiled flooring and two electric radiators installed. Includes conservatory wicker furniture. Two double patio doors leading out to rear enclosed garden.
Garden is fully enclosed with back gate leading out to off road parking.
First floor comprises;
Living Room - 15'11" x 14'3" (4.85m x 4.34m) - TV point and phone line installed, carpeted and includes sofa, coffee table, dining room table & chairs.
Kitchen - 8'8" x 8'3" (2.64m x 2.51m) - Includes all integrated appliances such as oven & grill, separate gas hob, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. Also includes microwave and utensils if required.
Second floor comprises;
Master Bedroom - 11'2" x 8'7" (3.40m x 2.62m) Carpeted, includes double fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room.
Second Bedroom - 9'11" plus alcove (2.74m x 3.38) Carpeted with built in double mirrored wardrobe.
The property also offers gas central heating, double glazing throughout and a long term let is available.
Available January 2017
Call now to view
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62859044.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P2611K5218. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.