|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (541 days ago)|
- Spacious bedrooms
- Bathroom plus two en-suite shower rooms
- Large Victorian terraced house
- Separate fitted kitchen
- Walking distance to Uni's
- Short walk to Wilmslow Road
- Separate spacious lounge area
- Fully furnished
- Upvc double glazed windows
- On-Street parking
Scarsdale Road is an extremely popular location for students as it is known for its large, reasonable priced houses. It is within walking distance from the main transport links to the universities and in to the City Centre.
To the ground floor there is a large, fully furnished reception room with black leather sofas, opposite the lounge is a fitted kitchen and there is also a spare study room/guest room.
Additionally there is a double bedroom to the ground floor which benefits from double glazed windows, patio doors that lead out into the private back garden and an en-suite shower room.
To the first floor there are three furnished double bedrooms with the huge master benefiting from an en-suite shower room. The main bathroom has a WC and shower cubicle with electric shower.
The house has a basement and upstairs closet for extra storage. There is a private garden to the rear of the property and to the front there is plenty of on-street parking available on a first come first serve basis.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62859794.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference P/0000-0451. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by homes4u, Manchester City Centre.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.