|Reduced on Rightmove:||02 November 2016 (595 days ago)|
- Leeds Dock Location
- Only Ten Minutes Walk to City Centre
- Local Amenities
- Balcony accessible from Living Room and Bedroom
- Light and Airy
- Contract Parking Available
- Double Bedroom
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
Cartier House is located at the popular Leeds Dock; only ten minutes walk to the city centre with a local Tesco Express, restaurants and bars and the ever popular Waterfront Festival in the summer months.
This light and airy apartment comprises of: spacious hallway, open plan living space with modern kitchen benefitting from integrated appliances. The living room has floor to ceiling windows with glass door leading to the balcony. The bedroom also benefits from access to the balcony, large windows and has recently been recarpeted. Located off the central hallway is a contemporary bathroom with inbuilt storage over the sink and shower over bath.
Contract parking situated only a few minutes walk away is available at an extra monthly cost.
Touchstone application fees
Tenancy administration fee £50.00 Inc VAT
Reference fee per applicant £60.00 Inc VAT (non-refundable)
Renewal Tenancy Agreement £50.00 inc VAT (per renewal)
Providing Written References £20.00 inc VAT
Arrears Administration (per instance) £25.00 inc VAT
Bounced Cheque/Recalled Standing Order £15.00 inc VAT
Failure to Cancel Standing Order £15.00 inc VAT
Missed Appointment (subject to our supplier’s charge) up to £80.00 + VAT
Check Out Fee – Up to £150 + VAT
EPC rating B
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000412896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bridgfords Lettings, Leeds.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.