|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (350 days ago)|
- Brand New Two Bedroom Apartment
- River Views
- Two Bathrooms (En Suite to Master)
- Open Plan Lounge with Fully Fitted Integrated Kitchen
- Secure Underground Parking
- Concierge Service
- Gym and Swimming Pool
- Shuttle Bus Service to Putney Mainline Station and East Putney Underground Station
- Close to Wandsworth and Putney High Streets
- Close to Wandsworth Mainline Station and East Putney Underground Station
A brand new apartment, located on the seventh floor in the sought after Riverside Quarter development.
The property is comprised of two double bedrooms. The master bedroom has a walk in wardrobe and en suite. The lounge is bright and spacious with river views from the balcony. Open plan with a fully fitted integrated kitchen with Siemens appliances. The apartment also benefits from secure underground parking space, concierge service, gym and swimming pool.
Riverside Quarter is within walking distance of Wandsworth Town Mainline station, East Putney underground station, local buses, Thames Clipper and also Wandsworth and Putney High Streets.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62863259.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 6947133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Strawberry Star, E16.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.