|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (534 days ago)|
- Period Cotswold stone cottage
- Secluded position
- 2 double bedrooms
- 3 good sized reception rooms
- Many character features
- Ample storage incl. 4 attic rooms
- Secluded gardens
- Available now for a long term let
- Call Nancy or Lorraine to view on 01367 253138
AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY is this spacious 2 double bedroom semi-detached Cotswold cottage in a SEMI-RURAL LOCATION to the edge of the popular village of Kempsford. Offering an abundance of storage & flexible accommodation, the unfurnished cottage has many character features & comprises entrance porch, a bay windowed living room with woodburner, a SEPARATE FAMILY DINING ROOM & a useful ground floor cloakroom. In addition the CENTRALLY HEATED cottage also offers a light & well proportioned GARDEN ROOM, with tiled floor & exposed stonework, & direct access to the TERRACE & gardens.
The fitted kitchen features modern units & cooker as well as a practical breakfast bar & SEPARATE WALK-IN LARDER. To the 1st floor are 2 GENEROUSLY SIZED DOUBLE BEDROOMS & a spacious family bathroom with FITTED SHOWER. The entire 2nd floor is divided into 4 ATTIC ROOMS with flexibility for a range of uses. Externally there is OFF ROAD PARKING & gardens to the front & side.
Bedroom 1 - 16'6 x 9'8 -
Bedroom 2 - 12'7 x 11'10 -
Reception 1 - 17'2 x 12'10 -
Reception 2 - 11'6 x 12'4 -
Reception 3 - 13'7 x 10'2 -
Kitchen - 12'3 x 8'5 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62864039.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 26606029. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moore Allen & Innocent, Cirencester - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.