Commercial Property to rentUnit 18, Autumn Park, Dysart Road Grantham, NG31 7DD
9,523 sq. ft. | POA
- 9,523 sq ft (884 sq m)
- Use class orders: B1 Business and B8 Storage and Distribution
|Letting type:||Long term|
- Workshop / warehouse unit with substantial office content
- Approx 9,523 sq ft (884.7 sq m)
- Extensive on-site parking
- Established industrial estate in prominent edge of town centre location.
- Close to town amenities
- New Full Repairing & Insuring lease for a term to be negotiated.
- All sensible offers considered (incentives available subject to status and lease term).
Autumn Park is a popular and established trading estate with prominent frontage to Dysart Road. The estate is located within a short distance of the town centre with excellent links to A1.
The premises comprise a portal framed warehouse / workshop unit with full height roller shutter door (7,833 sq ft / 727.7 sq m) with substantial office content (1,690 sq ft / 157 sq m). Ample parking is available adjacent to the unit, with additional parking available if required).
All main services are available for connection to the premises. Prospective occupiers are advised to make their own enquiries to the relevant utility companies as to the suitability or capacity of these services.
The unit is available To Let on a new Full Repairing & Insuring lease term to be negotiated.
Rent - All Sensible Offers considered. (Incentives available subject to status & lease term).
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/commercial-property-to-let/property-62865647.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
- Grantham (0.6 mi)
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference CS1513. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wood Moore & Co Ltd , Nottinghamshire.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.