|Reduced on Rightmove:||17 November 2016 (524 days ago)|
- TWO BEDROOMS
- SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW
- MODERN KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- BATHROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
- OFF-ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- QUIET CUL-DE-SAC WITH EXCELLENT AMENITIES
A well presented semi-detached bungalow in a popular area.
A side door leads into the entrance hallway with doors to all rooms, a storage cupboard and laminate flooring
The kitchen is modern, with a cooker and stainless steel hob, laminate flooring and a front facing window with sink beneath. Ample floor and base units.
A spacious lounge with continued laminate flooring, a front facing box window and two sofas. There is a table and chairs also included.
A bathroom with a white suite comprising: low flush WC, pedestal sink and panel bath with shower over
Bedroom one with fitted wardrobes with sliding doors, a double bed and chest of drawers
Bedroom two with neutral decor and a door leading into the sun room
Sun room, with laminate flooring and neutral decor. A door leads out on the rear garden
The rear garden has a lawned area, with greenhouse and shed.
To the front of the property there is a garden area, off-road parking for two cars and a car port
Available immediately on a part-furnished basis
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62866193.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 000412462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blundells, Crystal Peaks.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.