|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (541 days ago)|
- A stunning 'Lions Nichols' house.
- 4 Double Bedrooms, Study/Single Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms, Utility Room, Guest WC & Family Room.
- Eat-in Kitchen, Double Reception Room, Roof Terrace & Private South Facing Garden.
- Situated in the prestigious Peterborough Estate.
A fabulous four double bedroom 'Lions Nichols' house situated in the prestigious Peterborough Estate. The property comprises four double bedrooms, study/single room, three bathrooms (one en-suite), roof terrace, utility room, guest WC, double reception room, family room and a magnificent eat-in kitchen leading onto the private south facing garden.
Studdridge Street is within the desirable Peterborough Estate, being well located for the excellent shops and restaurants of New Kings Road and Parsons Green. There are several local parks including Hurlingham Park and Eel Brook Common, the nearest tube station is at Parsons Green (District Line) and there are a variety of buses along New Kings Road and Wandsworth Bridge Road.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62867483.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference HEA162220_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents , Fulham Parsons Green Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.