|Added on Rightmove:||23 November 2017 (120 days ago)|
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- DECORATED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- WALK IN WARDROBE AND EN-SUITE
- ALLOCATED SECURE PARKING
- GATED DEVELOPMENT
- COMMUNAL GARDENS WITH PRIVATE PATIO
- CLOSE TO TRANSPORT LINKS
- EXCLUSIVE AGENT
- AVAILABLE : EARLY DECEMBER
We are delighted to offer this beautiful two bedroom, two bathroom apartment situated in a private gated development in the quiet location of Goffs Oak. This ground floor, split level property is decorated to a very high standard throughout benefitting from an open plan living/dining room leading to your private patio and communal gardens. This property boasts two double bedrooms, one with a spacious walk in wardrobe and en-suite and the other with fitted wardrobes.
LIVING ROOM 25' 04" x 16' 09" (7.72m x 5.11m) L Shape -
(25'04" x 16'09") (10'10" x 13'03")
KITCHEN 11' 08" x 8' 10" (3.56m x 2.69m)
BEDROOM 1 11' 04" x 11' 04" (3.45m x 3.45m)
ENSUITE 7' 09" x 5' 07" (2.36m x 1.7m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 04" x 8' 08" (3.45m x 2.64m)
BATHROOM 9' 01" x 7' 09" (2.77m x 2.36m)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62868730.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 100488012146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roffeys Residential, Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.