|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (539 days ago)|
- Well presented four bedroom property
- Reception hall / dining room
- Lounge with log burner
- Kitchen with cooker, washing machine & fridge/freezer
- Downstairs cloakroom
- Master bedroom with large en suite shower room
- Further bedroom/study
- Further double & single bedroom
- Bathroom with over bath
A well presented four bedroom property in the popular area of Tibberton. Unfurnished. The property comprises of Reception hall/dining room, lounge with log burner, kitchen with cooker, washing machine, fridge/freezer, downstairs cloakroom. Master bedroom with large en-suite shower room and a further bedroom/study room, further double bedroom, single bedroom, bathroom with shower over bath, storage cupboard, parking available for up to three cars and garage, rear gardens. LPG heating. No smokers, pets considered. Property available for 6 months only. "EPC = E". Deposit £1,192.50, Applicant Fee £234.00 inc. of VAT, Guarantor Fee £60.00 inc. of VAT, Company Application Fee £234.00 inc. of VAT.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62871773.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference p2187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Morris, Droitwich Spa - Lettings.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.