|Added on Rightmove:||01 November 2016 (594 days ago)|
- Spacious four bedroom house
- Contemporary finish throughout
- Sunny conservatory and rear garden
- Situated just of Elm Grove
- Arranged over three floors
- Offered part furnished
- Ideal for sharers and families
- Available 16th January 2017
This WELL PRESENTED four bedroom house with OUTSIDE SPACE is located in a residential location just off Elm Grove. The property has been refurbished to a very high standard throughout and is beautifully arranged over three floors. Internal accommodation comprises four double bedrooms, a spacious but cosy reception room which is open plan to a beautiful family kitchen/diner supplied with cooker with gas hob. There is a family bathroom with recently fitted white suite, additional shower room, and a sunny conservatory leading to a good size rear garden. EPC C70
An ideal location for schools, local shops, and frequent transport links to Brighton centre. Being situated on a pretty tree lined street makes this the ideal location for those who enjoy residential living and vibrant city living.
Available 16th January 2017 and offered part furnished
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-to-rent/property-62875655.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Administration fees may apply when renting a property in England, Wales or Northern Ireland. For more details, please contact the agent.
Property reference 2995. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parks Residential Ltd, Brighton.
Please refer to our Renting Guides for further information on how to safely rent a property.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.